Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The beginning...

I guess the basic rules of story telling would dictate that one starts at the beginning of the story.  But, I'm not a basic person and I've never been great about following rules.  So, with that being said, I will start somewhere in the middle (ie; present day) and interject reflections from the past and hopes for the future as I go along.  If you're reading this, I thank you.  To me it means that you care or at least have some vague interest in my life, health and well-being.  But fair warning...  DON'T expect regular witty banter, life changing revelations, or dramatic self-discovery.  DO expect a few laughs, some good music, pictures of things that interest me and (chances are) a little "adult language". 

My one hope is to use this page as a tool to track my journey towards being a happier person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment